Ok, this sentiment is just great and I had to use it :). 

This STAMPtember set from Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous is such a fun collection of traditional and a tad cheeky sentiments. I am really enjoying playing around with it! 

I chose the Santa to start with and stamped him onto some distress watercolour cardstock. I was SO happy with how the Fallen Acorn distress mica stain turned out on my coffee card using the Frosty Flakes stencil from The Greetery, that I had to try it again. I love the vintage look it gives!

Once dry, I coloured up the Santa with my Tombow markers. I played around with some different colours, but decided on keeping it simple. Depending on the spray, I put the sentiment in the top or the bottom. I was able to make up several of these for my stash - yay!

Christmas Cards: 18 + 8 = 26

Paper: Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: STAMPtember 2023 (Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous)
Ink: Archival Black, Black (CTMH)
Stencil: Frosty Flakes (The Greetery)
Spray: Fallen Acorn distress mica stain (Tim Holtz)
Markers: N15, 800, 847, 977, 990 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS