It's Alex's 3rd Birthday today so I set out to make him a Paw Patrol-inspired birthday card!

I took out Henry's ABCs and die cut them out of some red and black cardstock. I knew that I wanted the background to have some of the Favourite Flannel paper in it so I used the blue one and cut it out with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I added a strip of cardstock at the bottom sprayed with some Frozen Fog distress mica stain.

Next, I took out the Yappy Birthday + Yappy Birthday Add-On + Pawsome Birthday sets from Lawn Fawn and put together my scene. I coloured the images up using my Tombow markers in Paw Patrol colours.

I couldn't resist adding in a little heat embossed 'Yippie" from one of the sets! I layered some of the die cuts in the scene and then popped up one of the dogs and the cake in the dog dish up with foam squares. Happy Birthday, Alex, we love you so much!

Paper: Black Licorice, Chili Pepper, Favourite Flannel (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Pawsome Birthday, Yappy Birthday, Yappy Birthday Add-On (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: Henry's ABCs, Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Pawsome Birthday, Yappy Birthday, Yappy Birthday Add-On (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N15, N25, N75, N95, 055, 451, 452, 555, 761, 856, 879, 969, 977, 990 (Tombow) 
Spray: Frozen Fog distress mica stain (Tim Holtz)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS