I am still playing around with this fun STAMPtember set from Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous and coloured up some of the reindeer wreath images along with some presents and sweaters.

I found a colour palette that I liked and coloured up a few of the images in the set to make up some cards and tags!

I stencilled one of the coordinating stencils that came in the STAMPtember set in some Peeled Paint distress oxide ink (though I think I had some other greens on my blending brush that came through!) onto a kraft card base.

I am definitely not a fan of fussy-cutting and cutting these out confirmed it! But I was happy to colour the images up with my Tombow markers and then set the images on the kraft background.

I chose a coordinating sentiment from the set and heat embossed it in white on some black cardstock. Happy to add to my Christmas card stash!

Christmas Card Count: 26 + 6 = 32

Paper: Toffee (Taylored Expressions); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Distress Watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz); White Glitter paper (CTMH)
Stamps & Stencil: STAMPtember 2023 (Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH); Peeled Paint distress oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Framed Tags (Tim Holtz x Sizzix), Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: 055, 195, 373, 761, 835, 856, 969, 977, 990 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS