Another design I put together using the STAMPtember 2023 set from Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous. This time I stamped the snowman image onto some white cardstock. I created a mask to do some ink blending around the image using Salty Ocean distress ink and then added some white spatters and twinkles using Copic opaque white paint.

Removing the mask, I added some colour to the image with my Tombow markers. I stamped a coordinating sentiment and then distressed the edges of the white panel. I mounted it onto some distress kraft cardstock. 

I liked how this turned out so much that I made some more cards up just using a white card base so that they were nice and flat for mailing.

Christmas Card Count: 32 +10 = 42

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Distress Kraft Heavystock (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: STAMPtember 2023 (Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous)
Ink: Salty Ocean distress ink (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)
Markers:  025, 062, 451, 933, N65, N75 (Tombow) 
Other: Opaque White paint (Copic)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS