For my first cards with this set I decided to take out my distress inks and use some different combinations.

Picked Raspberry + Seedless Preserves + Lumberjack Plaid makes up the rose. 

Clockwise to that card, I used Mustard Seed + Spiced Marmalade + Picked Raspberry


Next, I tried out Peacock Feathers + Seedless Preserves + Uncharted Mariner

Finally, I tried Mustard Seed + Spiced Marmalade + Scorched Timber. I love having blank cards on hand to make use for any occasion!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Lumberjack Plaid, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Scorched Timber, Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade, Uncharted Mariner distress ink (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Bold Botanicals (Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous)


Next

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS