It was our nephew, Lucan's 15th birthday on the weekend! Can't believe it! He is getting more into playing golf these days and we got him some golf balls for his birthday so I thought I'd better make him a golf themed card :).

I pulled out the Game Day Collection from Spellbinders - I have gotten so much use out of this set already! I decided to cut out 15 golf balls and set them on a green background. I made a slimline card and then used a coordinating sentiment from the set. 

Paper: Black Licorice, Noble Fir (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: All-Star Sentiments (Spellbinders)
Ink: Rustic Wilderness distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Black (CTMH)
Dies: Large Slimline with Sliders (Lawn Fawn); Sporting Goods (Spellbinders)

Lucan has always appreciated the cards I make him - you can see the details of the first card I posted for him 10 years ago on his 5th birthday here! Fun to look back on :).



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS