I wanted to create some wedding cards to take up to Fullfill and decided on some products from The Greetery.

I started with some daisy silhouettes and chose the Seed Catalog Background Stamp to set them on. I used a distress tool to rough up the edges of my panel and then added some ink to the edges, and then rough them up again.

I chose a unique sentiment from Lovely Silhouettes, "to have & to hold". I liked how it was a bit different from other wedding cards I have made.

I cut the sentiment out using a Sentiment Suite Basics die and then edged one side with gold foil and popped it up with foam squares. I then set the distressed panel onto a beautiful Green Tea card base!

Paper: Green Tea (Taylored Expressions); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah); Gold Foil (CTMH)
Stamps: Lovely Silhouettes, Seed Catalog Background (The Greetery)
Ink: Detail Black (Pinkfresh Studio); Black (CTMH); Brushed Corduroy distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Oopsie Daisy; Sentiment Suite Basics (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS