Today is our 12th Anniversary! I decided to try out a colour combo I fell in love with from one of RedDirtCrafter creations and am absolutely THRILLED with how it turned out!

I started by stamping my favourite Bold Botanicals flower onto some kraft heavystock paper. Next, I took out some Dried Marigold distress oxide, smooshed it onto my glass media mat, and painted it on using a wet paintbrush. I also added in some spatters.

Next, I opened up my new Walnut Stain distress spritz and added some droplets to my kraft panel. I also mixed some in with the distress oxide to paint the middle and add some shimmer.

I trimmed down my panel, blended the edges with some Walnut Stain distress oxide ink, and mounted it onto a thin frame of black. Then, I set the panel onto a white card base. I first stamped the circle from Note Quotes onto my card and then fit the words inside so that one was stamping onto the kraft and the other onto the card base. I am linking this card up with the Creative Scrapbookers 20 Years of Creativity Contest!

Paper: Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Kraft Heavystock (Tim Holtz); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Bold Botanicals, Note Quotes (Tim Holtz x Stampers Anonymous)
Colour: Basic Black (Pinkfresh Studio); Dried Marigold, Walnut Stain distress oxide; Walnut Stain distress spritz (Tim Holtz x Ranger)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS