Today I set out to make a birthday card and decided to try out another gumball shaker!

The birthday boy's favourite colours are yellow and orange, so I tried my best to incorporate them into the design!

I decided to make glittery gumballs this time and use the holographic paper for the gumball machine. 

I found a sentiment from an older set to add to the card. Love this set!

Paper: Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow, Holographic, Sparkle cardstock - spring (Lawn Fawn); Silver Foil (CTMH)
Stamps: Scootin' By (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Basic Black (Pinkfresh); Broken China distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Build-a-gumball machine, Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS