Thank you cards for our amazing, patient and kind swim instructors this week!


I took out the Pool Party set and let the boys each choose the animal they wanted for their swim instructor. I coloured up the images with my Tombow markers and set them aside.

I took out some distress watercolour cardstock + Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide ink. I smooshed some ink onto an acrylic block, wet the cardstock with a medium-sized paintbrush, and then dabbed some colour into the wet area to create a pool. I added in some spatters as well.

I chose a coordinating sentiment from the set and added in a 'thank you' that I received as a Lawn Fawn thank you gift years ago!

Harvey is really working on his printing and spelling and wrote this cute message inside his instructor's card.

Paper: Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Ink: Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Basic Black (Pinkfresh Studio)
Stamps & Dies: Pool Party (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: 055, 133, 443, 451, 725 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS