Another summer birthday had me pulling out this fun set again! This time, the birthday party was an actual pool party so this set seemed appropriate.

I created a wash for the pool out of Salvaged Patina distress oxide ink on some distress watercolour cardstock. I cut that panel out with the second Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die and then the patterned paper background from the first die.

I coloured up three of the critters with my Tombow markers and then three matching tubes. I had fun choosing some of the accessories to use like the sunglasses and the snorkel!

Instead of adding a sentiment, I chose to use some of the speech bubbles from the set!

Paper: Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz); Summertime Pint-Sized Patterns (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Pool Party (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Salvaged Patina distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Basic Black (Pinkfresh Studio)
Dies: Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Pool Party (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N15, N55, 055, 373, 451, 555, 761, 933, 969, 992 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS