Here's a birthday card I put together using the Treat Cart set from Lawn Fawn

I used the coordinating colouring stencils to ink up the pieces with my distress inks. 

When setting up the scene, I drew inspiration from Audrey Tokach in pairing the red leaf paper with the green plaid.

I used words from Treat Cart Sentiment Add-On stamped onto a Stitched Sentiment Banner to complete my card!

Paper: Algae, Cilantro, Falling Leaves petite pack, Woodgrain (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps & Stencils: Treat Cart, Treat Cart Sentiment Add-On (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Lost Shadow, Salvaged Patina, Scorched Timber, Spiced Marmalade, Villainous Potion distress ink (Tim Holtz); Basic Black (Pinkfresh Studio)
Dies: Forest Backdrop, Stitched Sentiment Banners, Treat Cart (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS