Cool Goose Summer vibes over at Unity Stamp Co.! 

I made up this fun birthday card for our nephew's upcoming birthday. I coloured up the goose with my OLO markers and then fussy cut him out. 

I used some pool papers and popped the goose up with foam squares.

I set the panel onto some postage frames and then onto a navy card base. I added some glossy accents to the sunglasses and used a sentiment from another set to turn it into a birthday card. 

Paper: Blue Corn (Taylored Expressions); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn); Bright White (Hammermill); Float Club (Unity Stamp Co.)
Stamps: Cool Goose Summer; Hello Succulents (Unity Stamp Co.)
Markers: BG0.4, 0.7; C-G0; O1.2, 1.3; OR4.1; V0.4, 0.6; Y1.4; YG1.2, 1.4 (OLO markers)
Dies: Postal Frames (The Greetery)
Other: Glossy Accents

*This post contains affiliate links

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS