It's time to start my Christmas Card Stash for 2026 with the latest release from Unity Stamp Co.!

2026 Christmas Card Count = 2 

I started out by creating a background with the Winter Flurry stencil and some texture paste on kraft paper and then set the panel aside to dry.

Next, I coloured up the Santa image with my OLO markers. I fussy cut the panel ( leaving out the snowflakes). I also had the image stamped onto vellum and cut that out using an oval die.

I adhered the coloured Santa on top of the vellum and then used foam squares to mount it onto the snowflake background. I then adhered that panel onto some patterned paper. I used a coordinating sentiment from the set and cut it out using a circle die. Using some liquid glue, I adhered it to the card.

I have a tutorial video coming soon that I will post below!

Paper: I'll Be Home For Christmas (Unity Stamp Co.); Bright White (Hammermill); Kraft (Lawn Fawn)
Stamp: A Wink from Santa (Unity Stamp Co.)
Stencil: Winter Flurry (Unity Stamp Co.)
Markers: B0.2, 4.3, 4.6; G7.4, 7.6; O1.3; OR2.1; R0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 1.7; Y2.0 (OLO markers) 
Dies: Chantilly Paper Lace (Spellbinders); Circle Thin Frames (Kristina Werner x Concord & 9th)
Other: Opaque texture paste (Tim Holtz)

*This post contains affiliate links

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS