Unity Stamp Co. has a new release and this cute highland Christmas cow is part of it! Happy to cross off another Christmas card for my stash.
2026 Christmas Card Count = 2 + 1 = 3
I started by colouring up the image with my OLO markers. I added glossy accents to the eyes.
I cut the image out using the circle thin frames and then cut out the sentiment using a smaller one.
I used some patterned papers to create my background and then added in some gems to finish it off.
Paper: I'll Be Home for Christmas, Vintage Polka Dots & Stripes (Unity Stamp Co.); Bright White (Hammermill); Gold glitter paper (Spellbinders)
Stamps: Merry Moo & Birdie Too (Unity Stamp Co.)
Dies: Circle Thin Frames dies (Kristina Werner x Concord & 9th)
Markers: G7.4, 7.6; N-G1; O1.3, 2.5, 2.6, 4.3, 4.6; OR2.0, 2.1, 3.7, 3.8, 7.4, 7.6; R0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 1.7; Y 2.0; YG1.6, 1.7, YO2.5 (OLO markers)
*This post contains affiliate links

Add your comment