Ok I just HAD to try out some blue poinsettias with this latest background from Unity Stamp Co.!
2026 Christmas Card Count = 7 + 2 = 9
I chose to put the image onto a kraft coloured background and use my distress watercolour pencils. I coloured it up using a wet paintbrush onto the pencils to paint the colour onto the images.
Once dry, I lined each poinsettia with some liquid glue. Then, I sprinkled on some rock candy and set aside to dry.
Finally, I added in some white spatters to the card and set the panel onto a silver card base when it was fully dry.
You can see a video tutorial (coming soon) below:
Paper: Toffee (Taylored Expressions); Silver matte metallic cardstock (Spellbinders)
Stamps: BOM 9.26 (Unity Stamp Co.)
Colour: Evergreen Bough, Gathered Twigs, Picket Fence, Rustic Wilderness, Scorched Timber, Uncharted Mariner, Weathered Wood distress watercolour pencils (Tim Holtz)
*This post contains affiliate links

Add your comment