It's a new month with a new release from Unity Stamp Co. and this fall scene had me immediately thinking a shaker card with this beautiful leaf confetti I have!

I started by colouring the scene with my OLO markers.

Next, I glued some leaves from the confetti mix around the scene. I used a shaker cover and then dumped in some more confetti mix.

I chose a sentiment from the set and used a scalloped die to cut it out. I adhered a couple of leaves to the banner and then stuck it onto the shaker cover.

I created a video tutorial (coming soon).

Paper: Fake Tan (Lawn Fawn); Bright White (Hammermill)
Stamps: Fall For The Scenic Route (Unity Stamp Co.)
Markers: B 0.2, 4.3, 4.6; G 7.4; O1.2, 1.3, 2.5, 4.3; Y2.0, 2.3; YG 1.2, 1.4, 2.3, 2.5, 8.3, 8.5; YO 2.2, 2.5 (OLO marker) 
Dies: Scalloped & Stitched Nesting die set (Unity Stamp Co.)
Other: A2 Shaker Cover (Waffle Flower); Fall Leaf confetti mix (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS