Another mini-release is here at Unity Stamp Co. and that meant I could add more cards to my Christmas stash!
2026 Christmas Card Count = 14 + 6 = 20
I recently got some amazing stencil butter and wanted to try it out on this card. I went for a pink Christmas theme. I coloured up the image with my OLO markers and then used the stencil butter just with a palette knife to add some colour and texture to the toque.
As you can see, it was difficult to photograph this card to truly represent the colour. I added some mica flakes to the bottom of the image and topped the card off with a 'Joy' diecut sentiment.
I made a tutorial video (coming soon):
Paper: Chiffon (Spellbinders)
Stamps: Snowbert (Unity Stamp Co.)
Markers: zero; B0.2; C-G5, 7; G7.4, 7.6; O1.3, 2.5; OR3.8; V4.1, 4.3; YG8.3, 8.5 (OLO markers)
Dies: Deckle & Stitches Nesting die (Unity Stamp Co.)
Other: Mica flakes (Tim Holtz); Blush stencil butter (TCW)
*This post contains affiliate links

Add your comment