We have a new mini release live today at Unity Stamp Co. and I couldn't resist colouring up these sweet little mice!
2026 Christmas Card Count = 10 + 4 = 14
The images were stamped onto watercolour paper and then I put on some colour with my Tombow markers.
Using a wet paintbrush, I pulled the colour around the image.
Once dry, I added some sparkles to each image and then some puffy snow.
I set the image onto red metallic cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape onto a white card base.
You can find a tutorial video for these cards (coming soon).
Paper: Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz); Metallic cardstock - Red (Lawn Fawn); Bright White (Hammermill)
Stamps: Mouse On A Merry Mission (Unity Stamp Co.)
Markers: 062, 249, 451, 526, 800, 847, 879, 992, N65, N95 (Tombow)
Other: Rock Candy (Tim Holtz); Effect Snow (Studio Light)
*This post contains affiliate links

Add your comment