It's a brand new month with a brand new release over at Unity Stamp Co.!
2026 Christmas Card Count = 20 + 3 = 23
I started by spritzing the background with a few different sprays.
Once dry, I die cut the panel into an arch shape. I coloured up this beautiful scene using my distress inks to do some watercolour.
Next, I set the arch onto a black frame and then popped it up with foam onto a 3D evergreen background. I added in some puffy snow and glitter, and a sentiment to finish off the card.
I made a video tutorial (coming soon):
Paper: Black Licorice, Metallic Red, Noble Fir (Lawn Fawn); Bright White (Hammermill)
Stamps: Stillness & Song (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Candied Apple, Crackling Campfire, Lumberjack Plaid, Rustic Wilderness, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood distress ink (Tim Holtz)
Spray: Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood distress spray stain; Weathered Wood distress spritz (Tim Holtz)
Embossing Folder: 3D Evergreen (Spellbinders)
Dies: Essential Arches (Spellbinders)
Other: Rock Candy (Tim Holtz); 3D Effect Snow (Studio Light)
*This post contains affiliate links

Add your comment