Here is a card I recreated similar to one I designed last fall. You can view my original version here. For this card I decided to do a sentiment inside the card and use a plaid banner along with the navy. Instead of popping up the beer image I decided to keep it flat amidst a blue hue. I coloured the beer mug with my Tombow markers this time and used some distress watercolour paper.

Paper - Perfectly Plaid Chill (LF); Sapphire, Watercolour paper (CTMH); Distress Watercolour Paper (Tim Holtz)
Ink - Archival Black (CTMH); Broken China distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps - Beer Blueprint (Tim Holtz); Coffee Helps (Verve)
Dies - Stitched Rectangles (Memory Box); Stitched Pennants (Verve)
Markers - N95, 451, 993 (Tombow)


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Such a perfect guy card, Allie! And so pretty! (I mean, manly...)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS