As I have mentioned, I was greatly inspired by the styles of the highly talented Dawn McVey and Heather Nichols during The Greetery release at the beginning of October. I couldn't help but try out my own version with this set and recreate the stunning photo by Dawn. I decided to make these in sets of 5, so my last version is in the photo below. I reached my goal for having 100 Christmas cards ready for the Kimberley Makers Market this weekend!

Paper - Toffee (TE); Stampers Select White (PTI)
Ink - Olive, New England Ivy, Tulip, Old Barn, Goldrush, Honey, White Daisy, Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps & Dies - With Love at Christmas (The Greetery)


Christmas Card Count: 82 + 20 = 102
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS