I was SO excited to break into my new goodies from Pigment Craft Co. this past weekend! They are a new Canadian papercrafting company out of Saskatchewan and they just had their fall release last week. I started out with this beautiful Latte Heart Stencil.

I need a birthday card for our niece's upcoming 10th birthday. I decided to use her favourite colours of yellow + pink on the stencil. I blended in some Fossilized Amber + Kitsch Flamingo + Bundled Sage distress oxide over the three different stencils in this set.

Next, I took the Sweater Season Sentiments and used "Lovely Day" + "wishes" and their coordinating dies. I decided to diecut a '10' out of gold foil paper and add it just above the sentiment to further personalize the card. I cannot wait to play some more with all of these!

Paper: Gold Foil (CTMH); Solar White (Neenah); Fog (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Sweater Season Sentiments (Pigment Craft Co.)
Ink: Bundled Sage, Fossilized Amber, Kitsch Flamingo distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stencil: Latte Heart (PCC)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS