I wanted to try out the Gina K Masking Magic Strips and thought I would use it the Lawn Fawn Snow One Like You mini stamp set to make a single layer card.

I first stamped my image and then coloured it up with my Tombow markers. Then, I added in some white gelly pen highlights. Next, I stamped the image onto the masking paper and then carefully fussy-cut it out. It fit over the image like a post it note.

Next, I took my blending brush and some Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink to create a blue hue in the background. I easily pealed off the masking paper and my colouring underneath was all preserved! These cards and more can be found at Fullfill!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Tumbled Glass distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Snow One Like You (Lawn Fawn)
Markers: N95, 296, 443, 606, 725, 761, 856, 992 (Tombow)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS