Here's a card I made my husband for Valentine's Day! 

I started out with some fun dies from Studio Katia. I knew that I wanted to create a tone-on-tone background with the words going in all directions. I die cut a few of each word and played around with the arrangement. When I was happy with it, I glued it down using some liquid glue.

Next, I stamped one of my favourite Valentine's sentiments from the Gift Tag Greetings: Valentines set in Versamark on Black Licorice cardstock and embossed it in white.

I made a reel on Instagram where you can see me making the card - check it out!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Black Licorice (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Gift Tag Greetings: Valentines (Studio Katia)
Dies: Dotted Patterns Set 3, Dotted Shaker Tag 1, Lovely Words (Studio Katia)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS