I have been making up some cards to get ready to take up to Fullfill and knew I wanted to have some plantable cards ready as well. I pulled out the Honeysuckle Stems set from The Greetery and set to work.

I chose Glow + Rosewood + Turmeric inks for my honeysuckle flowers and then Ficus + Monstera inks from Pigment Craft Co. for the stems. I just love how these inks stamp! 

Next, I knew I wanted a scripty sentiment and found just what I wanted from the Sketchbook Roses set.

I added in a couple of bees from the Honey Jar set to finish off the scene! These cards and more now available at Fullfill in Kimberley!

Stamps: Honey Jar, Honeysuckle Stems, Sketchbook Roses (The Greetery)
Ink: Black (CTMH); Seedless Preserves distress; Lost Shadow distress oxide (Tim Holtz); Ficus, Glow, Monstera, Rosewood, Turmeric (Pigment Craft Co.)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS