I am loving colouring up these fun Winnie the Pooh images from Unity Stamp Co.

Here is my latest version of Pooh & Piglet coloured up with my Tombow markers on distress watercolour cardstock.

I used Tombow 291 to add some colour to my sky. Next I used 993 to colour up Winnie the Pooh and then 772 to colour up Piglet. Tombow 177 was used for the grass and shadows.

I created a reel on Instagram and uploaded a short to YouTube! These cards and more will be available soon at Fullfill in Kimberley!

Paper: Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Ink: Archival Black (CTMH)
Stamps: How Do You Spell Love? (Unity Stamp Co.); Inside & Out: Baby (Papertrey Ink)
Markers: 177, 291, 772, 993 (Tombow) 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS