Our little friend had a birthday party yesterday so I made up a personalized baseball card using his favourite colour! Red is definitely not my go-to colour, so it can be challenging for me to come up with a design!

I decided to pull out the Lawn Fawn Henry's ABCs to make a custom sentiment. 

I realized I didn't have the coordinating numbers, so I decided to use the Tim Holtz x Sizzix Alphanumeric Bulletin dies for the '5'.

I layered the Barn Red letters with some Cilantro cardstock and then added some highlights with a white gelly pen. Because our friend is playing baseball this year, I added in a couple of pieces from the All-Star set!

Paper: Barn Red, Cilantro, Gotta Have Gingham (Lawn Fawn); Distress watercolour cardstock (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: All-Star (Lawn Fawn)
Dies: All-Star, Henry's ABCs, Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn); Alphanumeric Bulletin (Tim Holtz x Sizzix)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS