It is my parents' 38th anniversary today and here is the card I made for them with the beautiful Petal Pusher die from The Greetery. My mom's bridesmaids wore blue, so I took out some Mermaid cardstock from Lawn Fawn. After diecutting and popping up just three of the flowers, I put a white card base behind.

The Little Labels Stamp + Cut Combo from The Greetery was perfect for what I had in mind for the sentiment. I took out some kraft cardstock and the Shiplap Builder dies to get some woodgrain onto the kraft paper. Next, I stamped and embossed the frame and the coordinating sentiments that I wanted from the set and then cut it out with the coordinating die. I inked it up a bit with some Vintage Photo distress oxide ink and then popped it up on some foam dots. I added in some Gold Crystal embellishments (flipped over) to the raised flowers to finish off the card.

I wanted to make the envelope special, so I used the Wicker Weave stencil on the flap with some Tea Dye + Vintage Photo distress oxide inks.

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!

Paper: Mermaid (Lawn Fawn); Distress Kraft Heavystock (Tim Holtz); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Little Labels Stamp + Cut Combo (The Greetery)
Ink: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Little Labels Stamp + Cut Combo, Petal Pusher (The Greetery)
Embellishments: Gold Crystals (Studio Katia)
Stencil: Wicker Weave (The Greetery)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS