It is our niece's birthday this month and after a family camping trip this summer had her operating an excavator, I just HAD to create a bling-y excavator for her birthday card! 

I drew inspiration from Lauren Taylor Made to create my excavator and designed a mountain scene for the excavator to sit on.

I decided to set my scene onto some pink sparkle cardstock!

I added in a coordinating sentiment from the construction set and decided to heat emboss it onto a shape that could look like mud! I found a cloud in my Lawn Fawn stash and die cut it with the same Inside Out Stitched Rectangle die to fit into the scene.

Paper: Black Licorice, Ground Coffee, Guava, Holographic, Mermaid, Sparkle Cardstock - Spring (Lawn Fawn); Solar White (Neenah)
Stamps: Construction Additions (Pretty Pink Posh)
Ink: Bundled Sage, Shaded Lilac, Speckled Egg, Uncharted Mariner, Vintage Photo distress oxide (Tim Holtz)
Dies: Big Excavator (Pretty Pink Posh); Inside Out Stitched Rectangles, Simple Puffy Cloud Frames (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils: Mountain, Slimline Hillside (Lawn Fawn)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS