Here is a card I made up for our little friend to give him at his construction-themed birthday party!

I love the Construction Trucks set from Pretty Pink Posh! I had some leftover diggers already coloured up from my son's birthday party last month and used them to put together a quick little scene!

I used the stencils in this set to create some dirt/mud piles and set the diggers on top. I then lightly blended some ink around the background so that it was not stark white.

Next I cut out a '2' in gold foil paper and added in a coordinating sentiment from the set.

I popped up the diggers using some foam squares to help them stand out in the scene. I also added in some of the fun accessories like a shovel and some pylons to finish off my scene!

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Coldpress watercolour paper (Canson); Gold Foil (CTMH)
Stamps: Construction Trucks (Pretty Pink Posh)
Dies: Construction Trucks (Pretty Pink Posh); Bold Numbers (CTMH)
Stencils: Layered Construction Trucks (Pretty Pink Posh)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS