Here is another slimline card I made while I was trying out the ghost embossing technique! I cut out a background using the Dotted Slimline Set 1 base in kraft cardstock.

For this card, I stamped the Daisy Bunch stamp at either end of the slimline in brown ink. I moved the card over slightly and then stamped the daisies 3 more times in white pigment ink.

I chose a coordinating sentiment from the set and decided to pop it up using the hexagon shape from the Half Striped Cover Die. I cut it out once in white cardstock and then again in silver foil cardstock to get the outline of the shape.

I chose some Majestic Confetti + 3M Majestic Sequins to add to the front of my card.

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Kraft Heavystock (Tim Holtz)
Stamps: Daisy Bunch (Studio Katia)
Ink: Vintage Photo distress (Tim Holtz); White Daisy (CTMH)
Dies: Dotted Slimline Set 1, Half Striped Cover die (Studio Katia)
Embellishments: 3M Majestic Sequins, Majestic Confetti (Studio Katia)

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS